SEO Training and Consultancy Cork, Ireland
JB Writing Services offers SEO training to small businesses, individuals and groups who want to take control of their online success. Whether you require training specific to your own website or are looking for something that covers the general basics of SEO, Joanne will be more than happy to help with your training.
SEO training can be provided remotely to you and your team using the very latest screen sharing software or training can be delivered onsite or in a location of your choosing.
What is SEO Training?
The SEO training provided by JB Writing Services can be specifically tailored to your requirements. If you already have the basic knowledge and require a more in-depth approach, then Joanne will design a course that is commensurate with your needs. General training can include:
Overview of SEO Training:
- What is SEO?
- How does lack of SEO impact on my website?
- How can ethical SEO improve my search engine rankings?
- Learn how to perform keyword research on your website.
- Audit your competitors and understand why they are attracting web traffic.
- Understanding the do’s and do not’s of SEO.
- Explore Google Analytics.
- Using the Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools).
- Track the success of your SEO efforts.
- Optimise your website content to attract more traffic.
- Integrating SEO and SMM for ultimate success.
- The best SEO plugins for your website.
- Learn about Meta data such as page titles, page descriptions, headings, alt tags and keywords.
- Avoiding black hat SEO.
- Why optimised website content is the key to SEO.
- Use SEO in a way that will be rewarded by the search engines.
- Avoiding getting blacklisted by the search engines by always practicing ethical SEO.
- Using blog posts to boost your rankings.
If you are interested in learning more about the SEO training provided by Joanne at JB Writing Services, please do get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call Joanne directly on (087) 9547420.
SEO Training Ireland
SEO is an integral part of your online success and should be at the forefront of your marketing strategy. If you have a good understanding of online marketing and are fluent in the use of WordPress or another CMS, then SEO training should be the next step in your online marketing journey.
Joanne is the Digital Media Lecturer at Griffith College Cork and teaches first year students the basics of blogging, SEO, writing for the web and online marketing.
- Website content, Cork, Ireland
- Blog writer, Cork, Ireland
- Sales letter writer, Cork, Ireland
- Copywriter, Cork, Ireland
- Website design, Cork, Ireland
- Logo design, Cork, Ireland
- Brochure, leaflet & business card design, Cork
- Signage design, Cork, Ireland